[efcb-section-samplepage hero_image=”” title=”Frequently Asked Questions” subtitle=”” background_color=”” title_font_color=”” subtitle_font_color=”” title_font_size=”” subtitle_font_size=”” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””][content]
- Only 21 & up! We’re Drinking Here!
- No outside beverages (alcohol or non alcohol)
- No coolers or thermoses.
- Ice cold bottled water will be available or free within the tasting
- Try at least one Bloody Mary from each booth and then remember to vote for the Best!
- YES, ALWAYS DRINK RESPONSIBLY! DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE, RIDE OR OPERATE HEAVY MACHINERY OF ANY SORT!
1. How much is it to get in?
- Standard – $80; Bring a friend and save $20!
- VIP – $110; Bring a friend and save $20!
2. What do i get with the Standard Admission? Standard Admission Tickets will get you in the gates to enjoy our awesome entertainment lineup and all the fun activities and amenities we have waiting for you. You also get UNLIMITED SAMPLES of Bloody Mary from area restaurants and amazing bites of delcious food! Plus you get a commemorative Bloody Mary Glass and T-shirt. Additional food & drinks are purchased separately at the event. Water is provided within the tasting area.
3. What is the VIP Experience Ticket? VIP Experience to the Bloody Mary Festival will make you have the best Sunday Funday at the ultimate Brunch Bash! VIP Experience includes UNLIMITED samples of bloody mary drinks from some of the finest Local restaurants. Additionally, enjoy UNLIMITED FULL SIZED Bloody Marys & mimosas in the VIP Experience tent. Finally, enjoy a selection of brunch food inside the VIP Tent (menu/restaurant TBD) for a true Brunch Bash Experience!
4. Where Do I Park? We strongly encourage attendees to find a ride to the Bloody Mary Festival—for your own safety and the safety of others. Rideshare with Uber, Lyft or heck take a taxi (they still exist). If you insist on driving we’re not responsible for forgetting where you parked or anything else that happens after you leave the event. There’s street parking but we STRONGLY advise that you grab a TAXI, UBER or Lyft.
5. Where Do I Enter? TBD
6. How Much Are Drinks Going to Cost? Nothing! Unlimited Bloody Mary Samples are INCLUDED as is Water (stay hydrated) at all ticket levels.
7. Will there be food at the Festival? Yes, there will be plenty of food vendors at the festival.
8. What Can I Bring to the Festival?
- Your valid state issued ID or Drivers License showing date of birth (required for entry)
- Small Bags and backpacks (subject to search)
- Chairs (low back folding chairs only)
- Umbrellas or rain ponchos
- Wheelchairs and Medical Scooters
- Fun Friends
9. Can i bring my kids? Sorry, the Festival is 21 and up only! If you’re under 21 and you buy a ticket you’ll not receive a refund at the gate.
10. Can i bring my pets? YES! We love our pets and yours!
11. What items are NOT permitted? Please leave the following items at home:
- Alcohol and other beverages
- Glass containers
- Large Chairs
- Wagons, Skateboards, and Segways
- Weapons, illicit drugs, and other contraband
12. What IF it Rains? The Bloody Mary Gods will not let it rain on our Festival. Ok, well, teh Festival will go on UNLESS there is a torential downpour–but that’ll NEVER happen!
13. Can I Re-entry? YES! Just be sure to keep your wristbands on.
14. Are there going to be long lines? With any tasting event, there will be some lines, however, we are including a full sized drink that you can drink while you go from station to station! Trust us, we HATE lines too! 15. Are you accepting Vendors? Yes! Message us using the form on the next page and tell us about your company, products, website, etc. and we will send you a vendor form. Limited spaces available!